Monday, November 17, 2014

RUSH: Obama tells us how stupid he thinks we are in 23 seconds

Limbaugh Theorem in plain sight for the whole world to see!

Sunday morning in Brisbane, Australia at the G20 Summit, a singular question posed to President Obama by FoxNews' Ed Henry illustrated precisely what he thinks of the American people...
HENRY: "At your Burma town hall a couple days ago you tried to inspire young leaders by saying governments need to be held accountable and responsive to the people. Well, I wonder how you square that with your former advisor, Jonathan Gruber, claiming you were not transparent about the health care law because, in his words, the American people -- the voters -- are stupid, and you had to lie to them in order to get this law passed. Did you mislead Americans about the taxes, about keeping your plan in order to get the bill passed, Mr. President?"



OBAMA: "No. I -- I did not. Uhhh, I just heard about this... I -- I get well briefed before I come out here. Uh, th-th-the fact that some advisor who never worked on our staff, uhh, expressed an opinion that, uhh, I completely disagree with wuh, uhh, in terms of the voters, is no reflection on the actual process that was run."
Rush addressed the preposterousness of such a response this morning...
RUSH: (laughing) This is unbelievable. This little sound bite of 23 seconds may be more jam-packed with lies than any 23-second presidential sound bite I've ever played for you. "I did not. I just heard about this just now. I get well briefed. I just heard about this. The fact that some advisor who never worked on our staff..." He was in meetings with Obama! Gruber has been bragging about them! Obama has talked about Gruber being in meetings. Someone who "never worked on our staff, expressed an opinion I completely disagree with." He was not just a member of the staff, he was paid 400 grand alone just for this! We have done the numbers, by the way. Gruber has made almost $6 million in government contracts advising them on various things. ...

Gruber and Obama are the same person, the same guy, the same outlook. That's why Gruber is hired. That's why Gruber is there. And this is the Limbaugh Theorem, folks! This is it right front and center. Obama gets confronted with it and says, "No, I didn't know about this. I'm as mad as you are! I'm livid about this. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, some advisor running at the mouth." It just confirms how stupid he thinks you are. That sound bite is an exclamation point to how stupid and gullible Obama believes you to be.
Related links: Obama’s response to controversial comments by Obamacare ‘architect’ is LAUGHABLE
Obamacare architect admits on camera that they deceived 'stupid' Americans to pass it
Gruber: Obama Asked Me To Help Disguise Unhelpful Obamacare Facts So Law Would Pass
Jonathan Gruber: The $6 Million Man

ADDENDUM: In 2006, he was pretty proud to have stolen ideas from Jonathan Gruber. Now, he's all, 'who said what?'


"You have already drawn some of the brightest minds from academia and policy circles, many of them I've stolen ideas from liberally, people ranging from Robert Gordon to Austan Goolsbee, Jon Gruber; my dear friend, Jim Wallis here, who can inform what are sometimes dry policy debates with a prophetic voice." ~ then-Senator Barack Obama @ the Brookings Institution in 2006