Cruz in Texas: WINNING!Cruz is THE impediment to Donald Trump running away with this tomorrow. It's that clear.
Rubio in Florida: Losing.
- CRUZ HUGE IN TEXAS, according to new poll
- Ted Cruz faces must-win situation in Texas primary
- Cruz on track for a Texas win, but he needs a landslide
Kasich in Ohio: Losing.
- Q-Poll: Total Disaster For Rubio In Florida, Trump Leads By 16 Points
- Rubio's improbable path to victory: Losing every state on Super Tuesday but winning the nomination
Carson...crickets. Uhhh, why?
- Poll: Donald Trump tops John Kasich in Ohio
- Kasich predicts Trump will sweep Super Tuesday
- Kasich: I'll drop out if I lose Ohio
TEXANS, the debate of Rubio, Kasich or Carson should be over. A vote for Rubio will split the vote and benefit Trump. It's that simple: Cruz or Trump.
For the rest of the SuperTuesday states, I'd recommend my advice to Texans!
Like the song goes, "It's now or never...tomorrow will be too late..."
ADDENDUM: Cruz was on Levin tonight addressing those who are still thinking of voting for other candidates tomorrow...
"If you are one of the 65% of Republicans who recognize that Donald Trump being the nominee would be a disaster, then I ask you, even if you like other folks, to stand with us, because the only way to beat Donald Trump is to stand together united..."
TRS: Ted Cruz was on the Mark Levin Show tonight telling listeners that if they are considering another candidate, they should unify and support his campaign because he’s the only one that has defeated and can defeat Trump.
And honestly I think that’s true. Rubio isn’t slated to win any states tomorrow and from the looks of it, Ted Cruz will win Texas handily and do well in other states.