Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rush: 'I want to live in the shadows’ like the 11 million illegals!

With you, Rush! Excellent point...
"We're in the midst here of learning that the NSA and a lot of hi-tech companies and phone companies are providing the regime with virtually every phone call we make. They have access to every email we send, every photo we send. And yet, there are 11 million people in the shadows? We're doing all of this sweeping; we're doing all of this Hoovering. When it comes to 10 or 11 million illegals, we're told they're in the shadows, and we've got to legalize them to find out who they are. Yet, on the other hand, the government knows everything about everybody, or can if they want to. So, which is it? There are 11 million, 10 million, 20 million, whatever it is, who are here that we can't find unless we grant them some pathway, unless we do legalization, we can't identify, they're in the shadows, they won't come forward. What good is the spying program? What good is all the surveillance? Isn't one of the purposes of this to be able to find anybody, and then be able to determine what their motives might be?

Not one of us basically has any privacy. Why do these 10 to 11 million somehow escape scrutiny? I mean, are they not using the internet, are they not making phone calls? How are we tagged?

What is it about the 10 to 11 million illegals that keeps them in the shadows? Whatever they're doing, I want to find out how to do it myself. I want to live in the shadows like they are! I would like to be unreachable by my government. I would like to do something, live somewhere, live in such a way that the regime can't find me, like they can't find the 10 to 11 million illegals without legalizing them first. Those 10 to 11 million, they may not know it, but they have more privacy than anybody else in this country."

"Well, I want what they've got. I want the anonymity they have. How do I become an illegal? That's the question."
Related links: Rubio Called Rush Over Limbaugh Saying He Was ‘Disappointed’ In Him
Data Mining Diverting Resources From Real Law Enforcement