- We conservatives love God, and we are fed up with the damage and destruction coming from Washington D.C.
- Justice Scalia was an American hero. His conservative legacy must be protected by a President you can trust to nominate constitutional conservatives to the Supreme Court. We are one justice away from legislative tyranny.
- Conservatives should look for a proven conservative record in their Presidential candidates. For too long Republicans in power have been unwilling to fight for conservative principles because they don't believe in or value those principles.
- As President, Cruz promises to fight for Supreme Court nominees wholly devoted to preserving American liberties and our constitutional system of government.
- If the Republican party paints in "bold colors," as President Reagan once called for, conservatives will go forth and win.
Related link: NEW South Carolina Poll has Trump CAVING and Cruz SURGING
...and Mark Levin closed the night with a riveting call for THE conservative candidate we've got in the race! Here's Mark's primary points, via CR:
- Conservatives will demonstrate the will and strength of our constitutional movement in this next presidential election.
- We will take this country back from those who've fundamentally screwed it up. And we will not operate like the left, who rules by the mob.
- We Americans are the progeny of the American Revolution. Fighting for Liberty is in our blood. It is our heritage. And conservatives honor that heritage.
- If anyone is confused about what conservatives stand for, they can consult the Bible, the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution. Conservatism does not need updated. Conservatism does not need to be added to. It is sufficient for liberty and good governance. It is enough for the civil society.
- Republicans must nominate a conservatism. The American people need a clear choice between liberty and tyranny. Now is not the time for compromise. Now is the time for victory.
Related link: Mark Levin Stopped Short of Making an Endorsement in South Carolina — but He Made His Opinion Clear
And Rubio? Well, he bailed, apparently to have a sit-down with Megyn Kelly instead...
Breitbart: Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) canceled his scheduled appearance at the Conservative Review Conference in South Carolina five minutes before he was slated to go on stage.Trump, along with Kasich and Bush, didn't even bother to pretend, opting instead for the more mod audience.
Conservative Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) harshly criticized Rubio on his amnesty positions right before the Florida senator was supposed to go on stage.
“Marco Rubio will you raise your hand?” conference moderator Mark Levin said on stage at the conference after it became apparent that Rubio was not going to appear on stage. “Where is he?”
South Carolina, it's time to choose...choose wisely.
Related links: ‘Their Guy Bailed Out’: Mark Levin Slams Rubio For Skipping Conservative Convention As Rift Between Rubio and Cruz Deepens
Mark Levin: ‘Pretty Damn Rude’ for Marco Rubio to Bail on Conservative Convention… ‘Maybe He Had a Meeting with La Raza’
Mark Levin: Marco Rubio Skipping CR Event ‘Shows Enormous Disrespect and a Lack of Class’
Rubio FLOP FLIPS on getting rid of DACA
UPDATE: Looks like the CR convention isn't the only conservative forum Rubio's bailing on!
Breitbart: Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) plans to snub the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this year, and won’t show up at all, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.
CPAC is hosted by the American Conservative Union (ACU) in National Harbor, Maryland, just outside Washington, D.C. In 2016, the conference will be held right after Super Tuesday from March 2 until March 5.
That Rubio is skipping the pre-eminent annual conservative gathering of thousands of activists in a presidential election year is extraordinarily telling about the direction of his campaign as the entire Washington establishment aligns behind him in a last-ditch desperate bid to stop billionaire frontrunner Donald Trump. Both Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), as well as Dr. Ben Carson, have previously confirmed their attendance at CPAC this year—and each has attended the gathering in the past several years. Rubio did, alongside his mentor former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, appear at the 2015 CPAC.