Monday, July 29, 2013

Mark Levin: "The Republican Party has a war on conservatives"

Exactly, Mark... (from Friday's program)
"You know, it's interesting. I hear it said, usually by people on TV who used to work for George W. Bush, among others, if you criticize talk radio, I mean, they're going to come attack you and so forth and so on. Well, there's some truth in that. Some people defend themselves, I defend myself. But, I'll tell you what the real issue is here: If you dare to question what the RINOs and the ruling class does in Washington, D.C., then they're going to come for you.

I just want you to look at the big issues right now, the big issues right now that affect your lives and will affect your lives for decades to come. And you tell me -- open the calls, Mr. Call Screener -- if you think the Republican party is on the right side of these issues. And notice now that criticism of the Republican party from conservatives is picking up. It's picking up now, because I've demonstrated that it can be done, it can be done intelligently and responsibly, but it has to be done. No, I don't have a war on the Republican party; the Republican party has a war on conservatives."