Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Feinstein: packin' in '95...hypocrite now

Wow. Bombshell 1995 testimony from the woman leading the effort to ban guns in America today, as if there aren't already laws on the books regulating them...

"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me."



And this is Mrs. Gun Control now...sounded like Mrs. NRA then, didn't she?! What a condescending hypocrite. I wonder if she still has that CCW permit? Here's Feinstein on Tuesday describing her push to pass an assault-weapons ban in the next Congress...