Monday, March 14, 2016

Klavan: I'm angry! So I'm voting for Donald Trump?

This one's just too SPOT ON to pass up! Folks, come on...it's time to be honest with ourselves. Let's use our senses that the Good Lord gave us...
DailyWire: Donald Trump has captured the anger and frustrations of millions of Americans. Why are they so angry? Because they have spent the last seven years watching the lawless Obama Administration trample their rights while the Republican elites play failure theater and feign outrage. But does that make voting Trump a good decision?
"...so I'm voting for Donald Trump, because, because I'm angry! And I don't make very good decisions when I'm angry, so maybe I should calm down and vote for someone else who would be, like, a better president, and not such a schmuck."
Related links: NEW AD featuring Donald Trump’s OWN WORDS about women is BRUTAL…
Trump told me he doesn’t REALLY BELIEVE some of the things he says – Ben Carson
Trump's Nomination Would Represent a Paradigm Shift

Trump supporter ADMITS: “I don’t support Trump because I like his ideas…”

ADDENDUM: Klavan mentioned Trump's 'politically incorrect' comments about women. Well, OurPrinciplesPAC released a new ad on Monday that runs through a litany of those...real Trump quotes read by women...


Related links: Ben Shapiro: Donald Trump Is A Liar
Seven Things Trump Supporters Are No Longer Allowed to Complain About