Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Obama bashes & mocks Christians at Easter Prayer Breakfast, but no mention of Christian persecution

Not wasting a breath throughout the Easter season, Obama continues his mockery and bashing of Christians...but not a mention of Christian persecution around the globe. Go figure...
GP: Barack Obama spoke at the annual Easter Prayer Breakfast this morning in the White House.
He bashed Christians.
“On Easter I do reflect on the fact that as a Christian I am supposed to love. And, I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned. But that’s a topic for another day. (laughter) Where there is injustice, I was about to veer off.”


Once again Obama did not use the opportunity to speak out against Christian persecution in the world.


Over 140 Christian students were singled out and slaughtered last week in Kenya by Islamic extremists.
As a Christian, who's he foolin'?!

Related links: On that ‘high horse again’? Pres. Obama criticizes Christians at Easter prayer breakfast [video]
Obama concerned about 'less-than-loving expressions by Christians'
Obama starts to BASH Christians again, decides to back off