Thursday, October 11, 2012

Grieving mother pleads with administration, 'Just tell me what happened'

This is heartwrenching. Pat Smith, mother of Sean Smith, who was murdered in the Sept. 11 attack on the consulate in Libya, says the Obama administration won't tell her the truth about her son's death.

"I look at TV, and I see bloody hand prints on walls, thinking, 'My God, is that my son's?' I don't know if he was shot. I don't know...I don't know! They haven't told me anything. They're still 'studying it'. And the thing that they are telling me are just outright lies. That Susan Rice, she talked to me personally, and she said this is the way it was...because of this film that came out."



"I don't trust you anymore...I don't trust you anymore!"

They know how they've screwed up, and by now, they know how her son died. They're lying to her like they've lied to all of us, and this is simply unexceptable that this woman, this mother, is being kept in the dark.

H/T: RCP