Thursday, December 19, 2013

RUSH: The only person being discriminated against is Phil Robertson!

"But really, who's been injured here? Really, who has been hurt? This is the whole point. We're talking about political correctness, a bunch of words. Who really has been harmed here, at the end of the day? Nobody but Phil Robertson." ~ El Rusbho
Great point, Rush
theRightScoop: Yesterday GLAAD praised A&E’s firing of Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty, saying they’ve sent a strong message that discrimination is neither a Christian nor an American value. But Rush Limbaugh says that the only person who has actually been discriminated against is Phil Robertson and that GLAAD should attack A&E for discriminating against him.


Btw, to correct Rush in one minute regard, Phil didn't apologize, he clarified...
“I myself am a product of the 60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior. My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together … However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
#IStandWithPhil

ADDENDUM: Rush went on to express that he's not so sure that this is a loss, that the Left's mock outrage over what Phil Robertson said could be a tipping point...