Wednesday, November 9, 2016

One word...


I, among many, was prepared for this to go her way...but was not expecting this at all. The Twitterverse is already calling it: Trump has won the presidency. Beyond the hillar-it-y of the lib media's dumbfoundedness, I can't help but feel like the clueless sports fan! As my brother-in-law perfectly stated tonight, "All I can tell is that I am very out of sync with the majority." That goes either way, either party, either outcome that could've been. One thing that's obvious: This is an absolute repudiation of D.C. I can't disagree with that sentiment. There's multitudes of other pervading thoughts running through my mind, but right now...just WOW.

Related link: Donald Trump on course for US election victory after winning Florida in 'America's Brexit'