Monday, June 3, 2013

Levin: 'It’s my generation that has shredded the Constitution'

Something to think about. On Friday, Mark spoke to his generation's shredding of the Constitution, but the hope that lies in the next...
"This generation, this younger generation, is actually a pretty good generation, all things told. It’s my generation that’s doing things to them. It’s my generation forcing them into Liberal indoctrination centers that we call our public school system. It’s my generation that has elected politicians. There’s not enough of them that vote. It’s our generation, my generation, that has elected people from our generation, who create these massive yearly deficits and this ballooning debt that will destroy their futures. If we don’t figure out how to reverse course. It’s not the younger generation. It’s our generation that has shredded the Constitution, and generations before us. Not the eighteen-year-olds, and twenty-year-olds, and thirty-year-olds. Yes, it’s true."